As a business owner in the Wedding Retail & Formal Wear Industry, you know that good planning is everything.
The Marry Me insurance program is designed specifically for your business needs. Marry Me can protect you against business risks you face everyday… many of which are not covered by most standard insurance policies.
The Marry Me program is designed specifically for the Wedding and Formalwear Industry. The Marry Me program is underwritten by top rated, financially sound insurance carriers and is endorsed by the International Formalwear Association. The Marry Me program was designed to fit the need of the Wedding and Formalwear Industry with programs to serve business owners with specialized insurance coverages that the average insurance company may not cover.
What can we provide that the local carrier does not?
The Marry Me Program is a nationwide program covering wedding and formal wear retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers.
Marry Me Program Benefits
- Protection for Non-delivery of items lost in transit
- Special rates and group buying power
- Trained Marry Me advisors specializing in the Wedding and Formal Wear Industry
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient payment options
- Efficient claims handling
- Protection for your business against the unforeseen and unexpected
Keeping our clients informed is the key to building a long lasting and successful relationship. We provide our clients the best possible insurance coverage with the best premiums available and place your business with carriers that appreciate your business. We listen to understand what insurance needs are important to you. Others may not comprehend the retail business, we do!
While business can be thriving one second and slowdown the next, maintaining and paying your insurance premium is vital to maintaining coverage for the unexpected and keeping a good standing with your business insurance carrier. Marry Me group buying power allows us to provide you with a better value at the right price.
This is where the Marry Me insurance program can help.
Business Owners Policy (BOP)
Building and Business Personal Liability: which may pay to repair or replace your building, equipment and inventory that you own, rent or lease damaged in the event of a covered loss. This includes property of others, consignment, property off premises and peak season adjustments.
Business Liability: Protection for claims arising from your premises and operations; products and completed operations; as well as personal and advertising injury exposures.
- Non-Delivery/extra expenses: This coverage may protect you against extra expenses if your product does not arrive to its destination and is in need of replacement with the customer.
- Transit: This coverage may protect you against liability of products leaving your store and never arriving at the intended destination
- Property Off Premises: This coverage may protect you when you take property off premises; to trade shows, exhibits, or property temporarily at a location you do not own, rent, lease, operate or occupy.
Workers’ Compensation: Covers your employees for work-related injuries.
Automobile Liability: This coverage is designed to protect your company from automobile related losses arising from vehicles you own; and can also provide coverage for risks arising when your employees use their personal autos for business purposes.
Important IFA Endorsement
IFA The International Formalwear Association is the only alliance in the formal wear industry for formalwear specialists, wholesalers, and manufacturers. The IFA endorses the Marry Me program in providing Business Insurance and Workers Compensation to it’s members.
Our Program Offers:
- An insurance advisor who really understands your business
- A single source for insurance
- Coverage designed specifically for the wedding retail and formalwear industry
- Competitive Pricing
- Convenient payment options (such as annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly)
- Efficient Claims Handling